You are absolutely nuts to make a complaint against schnauzersrus.I happen to know what happened and the liver shunt was a freak occurrence and you got all your money back and then tried to buy another dog from schnauzersrus.

I've seen the texts to prove it. You were happy that the dog had a liver shunt bc you changed your mind and wanted a different color dog. So if she was a "clean puppy mill" why would you want to buy another dog from schnauzersrus. I've seen all your crazy texts to my mom.

And we saved them so you may want to retract your nasty comment Marci. You wanted the smallest dog and she would have lived a great life. What she had isn't life threatening and you know it. in 10 years of breeding, this is the first and only dog to have a problem of any kind, major or minor, you owe her an apology and what does "you can hang you coat on her hip bone".

Schnauzersrus had nothing to do with this message.

I'm among hundreds of satisfied customers and slandering her after she put up with your insanity, schnauzersrus deserves a medal.Thanks, Jessica.

Review about: Schnauzersrus Dog.

Had an Experience with SchnauzersRus?

Comments

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States #1027326

I have a beautiful mini schnauzer. Romeo is a wonderful dog and Rebecca was very nice to deal with.I would not hesitate to recommend her to any one I know looking for a schnauzer. I would definitely be a return customer.