Schnauzersrus.com is a wonderful place to buy a puppy.That's why she gets top dollar for her puppies.

You get what you pay for. Marcimo the person who posted the complaint is a liar bc she changed her mind and wanted a different color dog after she saw a new litter. She didn't want the dog so Rebecca offered her her money back, not because of the lemon law because the dog did not have a congenital defect but because marcimo aka Marci harassed her until it wasn't worth it. That was marcimo decision to crop her ears and she has all her shots when she left.

Just because your vet ripped you off Marci, doesn't mean it's schnauzersrus fault. Schnauzersrus is do terrible that you tried to get another dog after she took back the other dog out of the goodness of her heart. Doesn't really make much sense. You have no right, it's been how long, a year?

Not to mention, another breeder helped you get money back. You are a liar. That dog was beautiful and you called at least once a week to visit the dog to make sure it wasn't to big. Then you saw the liver pups and wanted one of those but you can't exchange because you changed your mind.

Schnauzersrus has an excellent reputation. I should know. I have 2 dogs and I know many other people including neighbors and friends and random strangers.

Out of hundreds of digs in this clean puppy mill as you call it, I happen to know those dogs sleep with people and other dogs and are potty trained and well adjusted unlike a puppy mill dog would be.Stop with the slander.

Review about: Schnauzersrus Dog.

Had an Experience with SchnauzersRus?

Comments